Sunday 20 July 2014

One stamp comment winner

I promised an ink pad storage unit and some ink pads to someone who left a comment, I gave you til Tuesday night to leave your comments and you may be wondering why I haven't drawn the winner.
Simple answer, it was such a big job, I kept putting it off until I "had time". I often do that and find the jobs only takes me 15 minutes in the end. Not this time it has taken me hours to go through all the posts and record the people who have left comments.
First of all I had to cut up more paper, then I had to find a bigger bowl, finally using an old copper jam pan
So yet again I am overwhelmed by the way people joined in the challenge this time, Thank you all so much and can I just say of you if didn't win this time, keep joining in our challenges and maybe you will be lucky next time.





So the winner is Rachel, a worthy winner who comment on most posts all weekend, Well Done Rachel. Please contact me with your address and I will post your proze out to you.

12 comments:

Angela Dodson said...

Congrats Rachel!!

Angela
:)

Lynne Vowles said...

Congratulations Rachel, enjoy your prize x

Barbara (C) said...

Congratulations Rachel! Hope you enjoy using your prize....x

Barbara said...

Ooooooooooo, how wonderful.....a lovely prize, just for leaving a comment....Go Rachel! xx

Crafty Humphreys said...

Well done for sorting through all the comments Lynnda! - and congrats to Rachel. Suz (Surrey Crafts).xx

Elaine said...

Well done Rachel - thanks for all your lovely comments and I hope you enjoy your prize!

Rebecca said...

I can see why it took you so long! Well done Rachel :)

rachel said...

ooooo my name is Rachel and I left comments .... I wonder if it could be me - fingers crossed - will email just in case! Hugs xx

rachel said...

ooooo my name is Rachel and I left comments .... I wonder if it could be me - fingers crossed - will email just in case! Hugs xx

Cazzy said...

Congratulations Rachel, and Lynnda - I looked at the photo small and thought you had shredded coconut in that bowl!

Cazzy x

Cazzy said...

Congratulations Rachel, and Lynnda - I looked at the photo small and thought you had shredded coconut in that bowl!

Cazzy x

Unknown said...

Aww well done rachel