Sunday 13 July 2014

Sticky fingers! One stamp

Clare here again, well I certainly did get into a mess with this one.  I am very new to working with gesso but hope to get better aquatinted with it very much more in the future.

.
I applied a liberal amount of gesso on onto my card and before I it had time to dry I randomly stamped into it.  To speed things up a bit I dried it off with my heat gun.  Once dry I spritzed with French mint and then smugged some sienna ink pad around the edges.  To finish off I brushed with gold mica powder to highlight the stamped image.
I hope you are all having fun taking part in the one stamp project whether your fingers be sticky, inky or both!  
Crafty hugs,

Clare x x x


5 comments:

Roselass55 said...

Well done with the gesso and the inky fingers this card is beautiful.

Liz said...

Looks like you had fun with the gesso! Lovely card. x

gillnstu said...

pretty card, worth getting messy for the end result xxx

Rebecca said...

Getting into a mess is the most fun!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, love the colours and highlighted hearts xx