Monday 14 July 2014

New Challenge ~ Happily Ever After

Barbara Cleggett

Wow that was an amazing weekend, I am shattered, but here at Oak House Studio we start a new challenge on 14th of the month so here we go, the new challenge is Happily Ever After, a wedding theme, from invitations to Anniversary cards, I am sure you will have lots of ideas.

Challenge runs from 14th to the last day of the month and you must use some product from Oak House Studio.

I will be back tomorrow to show you more samples and tell you how to enter Oak House Studio creations.

Lynnda x


Clare Messenger

Barbara Cleggett


Barbara Cleggett.

3 comments:

rachel said...

lovely makes and I look forward to trying to join in x

gillnstu said...

lovely selection of cards xxx

Unknown said...

have been amazed by the imaginative ideas this weekend. As I did not have the stamp I could not join in but loved what was made