Saturday 12 July 2014

Stampbord charm


I treated myself to a plain clipbook this week, thinking I would alter it, but for some strange reason I am loving the whiteness at the moment, so thought I would personalise it with some charms.

Here is one I made with stampbord.

I so love stampbord it is great product, It work so well with my stamps and inks and I so hope to have it in the webshop very soon.

I created the charm using the smallest Walesby heart on a two inch square of stampbord.
Before using midnight pigment ink to stamp the heart, I carefully built up 5 layers of ink, powder blue then sea blue, then powder blue and sea blue again followed by  a dash of cobalt blue. Each layer of ink was heat set with my heat gun before adding the next layer. To decorate the reverse of the board I have used a new stamp due out very soon. Form a queue there is a waiting list for stock coming in.



Well that is all from me tonight I will be back at 8am in the morning. I do hope you will come along and tell your friends


Lynnda xx
PS don't forget those comments.

10 comments:

Debbie said...

What a superb idea.All the white makes your fantastic make pop even more.Hugs Debbie x

Doreen Sympson said...

So many beautiful works of art on have been posted on here today Lynnda, you must be thrilled at the response you have had xx

Roselass55 said...

Love the way you built up the background colour before you stamped the heart. Looking forward to more projects tomorrow.

Elaine said...

Beautiful and blue! See you in the morning!

Liz said...

The charm looks striking against the white. x

rachel said...

brilliant stamping - the blue is stunning xx

Crafty Humphreys said...

So pretty but simple. Love it. Suz (Surrey Crafts) xxx

Barbara said...

This would make a fab little bag charm xx

gillnstu said...

absolutely beautiful, gorgeous colours xxx

Rebecca said...

How does it look so glittery? I love all the layers of blue :)