Sunday 13 July 2014

Revitalise An Old Tee-Shirt

Hello everyone, Sylv here with another One Stamp Project.  Something a little different this time, a decorated tee-shirt.


I used TAP transfer paper, the Walesby Heart and powder blue pigment ink to create the motif, just stamp the heart four times onto the tap paper and iron onto your tee-shirt using a very hot iron and you have a tee-shirt with a new lease of life.



The motif was decorated with crystals using a candy cane and hot glue backed crystals and a fancy button.

You will find the Walesby Heart and a wonderful array of inks in the Oak House Studio Shop.

Nearly at the end of of our 24 hours but you are welcome to keep adding your makes to the Facebook group.
Keep leaving comments to win.

7 comments:

Barbara said...

Such a fabulous idea, Sylv xx

Rebecca said...

I think I'll be making more of a mess than tidying when I unpack trying to find a T-shirt to do this to, I think gold or silver on black could look nice, though I am a big fan of blue in my crafting, i was definitely given that gene from my mother!

Liz said...

WOW! Great idea to transform a t-shirt! x

rachel said...

what a wonderful idea - this is so clever and so effective - love it xx

rae d said...

Awesome Sylv :-) xx

gillnstu said...

great idea, lovely project xxx

CA Scrimshaw said...

Love this idea , I have printed on iron on transfer but never thought of stamping !